Friday 1 June 2012

Every Family Has A Story... Welcome To Ours...




Hello Sir Koe Wei loon :) Perhaps my blog is looking great from your view. This is my first time I'm doing a blog. Before this, I never do any blog and not willing to do it because I think it's difficult and I have no idea to write it. But well, finally, i must do it because it is compulsory to me in order to get a mark :) Hope that my first "trial" is success :) In this blog, I will tell about my experience that I never forgot. First of all, I would like to introduce about my happy family :)

My family consists of 8 people. There's my father whose name is Abdullah, my mother whose name is Zaiton, my brother, Darmadi and Izzat Azwan, my sister whose name are Rohaiza, Sukmawati and Sukmawani and of course, me, Syafiqah Amira. I have six siblings. Now, i'm doing fast track in Universiti Teknologi Mara Campus Bandaraya Melaka. My previous campus was at Alor Gajah. My course is international business and will be finished in 2015. I have quite a large extended family as well and we live together in our house in Shah Alam. Only my sibling who has got married live with their own family.




My father is fifty-two years old. He works as businessman. He is tall and quite chubby, has got short brown and grey hair and black eyes. My father likes gardening very much as well as listening to music. and reading books about political science. His special hobbies are bird watching and travelling. Unfortunately, there's no picture of my father because he does not like to "exposed" himself to camera.Hehehe :)It's very difficult to me to snap his picture actually. I hope that Sir can imagine how's my father looks like based on the characteristics that I described :)

Now i'll will describe my mother and my brother. My mother is forty-seven years and she works as a clerk at Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera(LTAT). She is small and slim, wear a tudung and very sweet person. She likes bird watching and travelling too,so whenever my parents are able to they go some place interesting for nature watching. Since we have a cottage with a garden they both spend a lot of time there.



                     My mother with her grandchildren :)

My first brother is thirty years old and he is not married yet :) My second brother is twenty-four years old. He is slim and has a short black hair and very talkative person. He is interested in computers and sports like football and swimming. He also spends a lot of time with his friends and his new hobby, fishing. I'm sorry sir, I have no picture of my first brother's. I think he got the "shy habits" from my father. Hehehe. I guess so :)



          My second brother's :) Number five from six siblings.

I have three sisters that all of them got married. My first sister's name is Rohaiza. She has a cute daughter and naughty too! She is only three years old but very active kid. My second sister's is Sukmawati and she also got married. She now has two children that are one son and one daughter. Very complete family I thunk they are :) My last sister's is Sukmawani. She also has one son and one daughter same like my sister before. Lastly, my parents got me as their last child :)


My first sister's daughter and the only one. She is naughty and very active. Say hi to Allysa :)



        Me with my second sister's, Sukmawati. This picture was taken at Uitm Alor Gajah during my first time registration :)


                             
 Me with my first nephew. He now is thirteen years old. He is the son of my sister's above :) The FIRST grandchildren to my parents too! ;) Say hello to Muhd Wafiq :)



     Me with my first niece :) Sister's of muhd wafiq :) Say hi to Wafa Irdina.



          Me with my third sister daughter's :) Say hello to Dania :) I don't have a picture of her brother because he is too shy. Dania is four years old and her brother, Haziq, is eight years old.



         Me with my beloved mother :) I love you mom :)


Let's talk about my grandmother now. I have only one grandmother left still living. She is in pretty good health even at the age of ninety so she still lives in her own house in Kuala Selangor. Every two weeks, I and my family will visiting her :)I enjoy spending time with her when I can. Both of my grandfather died from cancer because they were smokers, which was really a great tragedy because I didn't get a chance to know them. My other grandmother died just a few years ago. I also have a lot of aunts, uncles, and cousins. The cousin I'm closest to is my uncle's daughter Maisara. We have a lot in common because we are both twenty and so we are good friends :)




                      My pretty grandmother :) I love you :)



           My uncle's and aunt's. They are so sporting :)



                           Another uncle and aunt :)




          Me with Maisara. We are both twenty :) She's study at Politeknik Merlimau, Melaka.



My parents have assigned me certain duties around the house. I don't mind helping out because everyone in a family should contribute in some way. I help with the washing up, the vacuuming and the shopping. Of course I also have to help keep my room tidy as well. My brother is responsible for the dusting and the mopping. He also has to clean his own room. Even though my brother and I sometimes fight about who has to do what job, we are still very close. I am also very close to my parents and I can rely on them to always try to help me. My parents work together to keep our home well maintained and it seems they always have some project or another that they are working on. They respect each other's opinions and even if they disagree they can always come to a compromise. I hope in the future that I have a family like ours. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment