Wednesday 18 July 2012

PART 1 : Movie marathon, weeee :)

Why i choose to use marathon? Ekekeke, it is because almost every week i will try to watch the same movie. Watch the words, THE SAME MOVIE ! Wanna know the movie ?

1. KAL HO NA HO ( I am singing the song right now in my heart- mahive, that's the way, mahive....)




The actor and actress was successfully make me crying every time i'm watching it. See the front page of that movie ? Their faces are showing us the feel of sadness. Hehehe, i'm very particular and details about someone face :) Weeee.. So, for those who do not get a chance to watch this movie, better go and watch it now before it's too late ! Cewah ! I swear to you this movie will make you crying dengan menggunakan tisu gulung yang banyak :P. My favourite movie is always this. Thanks for the cooperation of  preity zinta, saif ali khan and shah rukh khan( macam la dia dengar kan :P). They did such a good job ! Apa lagi, pergilah tengok !




           Tengok ni pun dah bertakung air mata, ok bye :(





           Why didn't they get a chance to live together :(





           The sadness part of the movie ! The hero was in struggle fighting his disease :(

          Last but not least, this movie make me got no boring everytime i'm watching it. You all should watch it for many many times. Trust me, you'll not boring at all :) Based from what i've watching, i think if that situation happen in my real life, i will choose shah rukh khan as my partner even i know he will not get a chance to have a long life anymore. Takpe, it's okay asalkan kita happy with our love one :) Hehehehe :)) Selamat menonton kepada diri sendiri yang keberapa seribujuta kali entah :D
To be continued :))

No comments:

Post a Comment